30 and 90 days - Pray for America - Cancel the Retaliation.

I woke up in the middle night, startled  by a dream I had. In my dream I saw the US bombing a certain place I wasn't sure where. It kind of looked like I'd gone back in time and seeing the bombing of Hiroshima or Nagasaki. 

Concern flooded me: who were the people being bombed and why was this happening to them? There concern was the spirit of retaliation that filled the atmosphere from where I was watching all this. So I quickly landed and ran, knowing exactly what I had to do.  I ran for miles to the people I knew I needed to verify this mews with. I ran to the place that stood on standby for The US safety. It was a portal like arch that lead into the city. I had to speak to the elder, the Guardian at the gate. It was to him that all matters of securityhad to be reported.

I narrated what I had seen and excitedly expressed, "they were right, they must have seen this. It wasn't jibber-jabber, they just didn't know to interpret it." I said this pointing to two poorly dressed beggers. They were labeled as insane by the City for the things they spoke. They had been trying to reiterate this bombing and struggled. I looked at them and said "you saw this didn't you, we have to pray or they will come for us, right?" He looked at me, his whole face lit up, nodding, and excited that someone finally understood him and he said, "yes and we have 30 and 90 days. They will come, we have to pray. Remember 30 and 90 days. If we do nothing they will come for us to retaliate in 30 and 90 days."

I woke up immediately and I told my husband the dream and he said "yes, Biden didn't waste any time they bombed Syria." If you've been following what's been happening in Syria, you know there are several countries on either side of the war that's going on there. 
Watchmen I urge we, let's keep our country in prayer. We cancel retaliation and revenge in Jesus name. This exposure, condemns the plan for America to be attacked. We have to pray for the next 120 days to make sure that our nation is covered. Pray for the safety of America. Watchmen arise. 

Comments

Popular Posts