WE'VE CHANGED OUR NAME!!!!!!! From Divine Thoughts to The Glory Zone


When I first began this blog, it was as I was emerging from a place of brokenness after the death of my father, Apostle Ronald Chapoloko Sr. There was so much God had been doing in me that year, from my husband and I relocating further away from family, my father battling cancer, having three small children under 3.5 and sensing a greater call into ministry as I was writing my first book; I needed an outlet to process what I was feeling, hearing, sensing, growing into and becoming. 

My thought life was changing rapidly; at a rate I would have never anticipated actually. It took me by surprise how quickly my thoughts had evolved into those of a completely different woman, it seemed. A woman of substance, power and purpose.
It was important because the year before that, I had suffered a deep depression while pregnant with my youngest child; the enemy had gotten into my thoughts condemning me for living a fruitless life. Fruitless in the area of achievements and accolades. [Not knowing my children were a sign of the great wealth, anointing, prosperity and influence I had entered]. The enemy deceived me that I had nothing. 
See it was in my thoughts that defeat danced it's victory. It was in my thoughts that the enemy disguised his voice like that of the Lord and manipulated me. It was in my thoughts, that I convinced my self I was a failure, because my eyes didn't see and ears didn't hear the success I envisioned for so long. The enemy saw my vulnerability and harnessed his power over it. Creating perfect ground for his slimy words to impregnate my brokenness with depression; a depression that only the love of God had the power to break and deliver me out of. AND THAT IT DID. WHEW!!!!!!! 

When the love of God began to wash over me and my mind, I found a new level of living and freedom because my thoughts were evolving. I had been saved for a long time and hopelessly in love with the Lord, but this, this was different. God's love was being re-introduced to me in such a powerful way, I knew my life would never be the same. 
Seeing love as the most powerful force in the world, my mind's spiritual DNA began to groan for it's true nature.  The voice of my mind began to give wings to the voice of my mouth and my words began to mature, to strengthen, to empower me and others around me. It was evident I'd tapped into dimensions I thought were strictly reserved for "Those Spiritual Giants." I knew I was destined for greatness but this new way of thinking was surpassing my dream level. 
I noticed my posts on Facebook getting a little longer than I intended. I noticed any moment of ministry that came along I was too eager to share and help, lol, but maturity teaches you very quickly the importance of knowing your audience. This prompted me to talk with my brother and we decided a blog was paramount for me. A place I could freely share the revelations I was receiving, the mysteries I was hearing and the thoughts they were generating. 

Thus Divine Thoughts was born. I had zero to very little audience come through but it helped me navigate my thoughts, and use Facebook as a ministry platform with short inspirational nuggets verses paragraphs of insights. If you follow me on social media you'll notice how much change since then has come over my life and how I love to speak about THE GLORY OF THE LORD. It fascinates me, astounds me, captives and leaves me wanting so much more. The Lord had pressed me in preparation to be a glory carrier. Coming out on the other side of the pressing, fire and stretching, there is definitely a greater change on my perspective. I have a deeper understanding of my vision, appreciation for life, love for people and respect/reverence for the Lord. But again these new glory experiences have my posts on Facebook and Instagram getting longer and also HEAVIER. 
Social media having a vast audience from various backgrounds the words the Lord has been sharing with me would cause more harm than good if I shared them there. 

Which brought me back to my blog, and I realized this would be the perfect place to share these heavier words the Lord was giving me. Apostolic and Prophetic words, insights, decrees, declarations, dreams and revelations of heavier consistency will be shared here. Thus, The Glory Zone it has become. My vocabulary will be different, the insights will be meatier, the visions more intense. I'm excited to see what the Lord does through this blog this next decade of 5780 to 5789. Thank for taking the time to read this. Please like, subscribe and share with others that will enjoy reading some meatier apostolic words. Oooo I almost forgot, I will also have guest appearances of other voices sharing their visions and words from the Lord for the body of Christ. Blessings of Shalom to you and yours. 

Comments

  1. I,ve fallen in love with u Apostle Becuse I see myself in u. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm humbled. Praise be to the Lord. Amen and amen. Please click on the subscribe button at the very top of the page to get notified of future posts. God bless you immensely.

      Delete
  2. You are amazing mom vic. Such a blessing to the body of christ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts