Php 4v13: Anointed for impossibilities

Philippians 4v13: I (my spirit man that sits in heavenly places with Christ Jesus) can do all things (my God given assignment and purpose) through (with the dunamis power,  Holy Ghost power, to be in Christ,  in the Spirit,  having his mind,  complete surrender, he's my Lord) Christ (the Messiah,  the Savior,  the victor,  the Victorious warrior,  King of Kings,  Captain of the Lord's host) who gives me strength (this is the power and ability that rested in and on Jesus and is now on and on me).

The Spirit broke this down for me this way this morning as questions flooded my mind on how I was to accomplish certain things set before me.  The challenges ahead are strangely exciting but nerve wrecking all at the same time,  but this God has a beautiful way of assuring me that I am victorious in him.  I sit in heavenly places with Jesus, sent here as an ambassador to give glory to God and predestined to succeed.  It's done,  it's finished,  it's sealed,  and I agree. 

Therefore what exactly is impossible about what we're called to do? Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  May we flow in the wisdom,  knowledge and understanding of him that has anointed us to do great things.  Fired up,  inspired and ready.

Comments

Popular Posts