*Prophetic Word/Declaration Over Africa* by Prophet Felix Siame

I love this awesome word of The LORD, through Apostle Doc Felix Siame over the CONTINENT of AFRICA. 

*Prophetic Word/Declaration Over Africa* by Prophet Felix Siame

During Facebook Live Broadcast _(29 April 2020)_ 

Africa, in this season, you will gain respect again. You’ve been looked down upon, dejected and rejected. You've been looked upon as a dustbin (trash can). You are no longer a dustbin, for the Lord your God, has lifted you. You are no longer a dumping place or a dustbin. 

You shall arise in power, because your Voice shall be heard from now on, for the Lord, God says “I shall bring out the mouths of Africa, the Words of life. And out of Africa, I shall send, My missionaries, to pronounce My Voice. They shall go out from the lands of Africa. 

“I shall send wealthy men from among and within you, who shall become wealthier, yes wealthier than the rest of the world. They shall go out with My Voice, with their finances, for I shall bring them, to the Light of Christ. They shall bring forth My Word. My Word they shall carry, shall bring power with them. 

Africa, you are now My Child. You shall rise again, for I have said to you, that you are not a dustbin or dumping ground. You are My Voice Carrier. For My Accurate Voice shall rise up, again in Africa. My sons and daughters, they shall speak My Word, wherever they go. They shall be called the Blessed of the Lord. For I have removed the curse. Rejoice for I have called you the Priests of the Most High God.”  Says the Lord

Isaiah 61 was Declared.
We declare Africa, free from every power of the enemy. Africa is not a dumping ground or a dustbin, says God,

Felix Siame is a Pastor at
Ballito Christian Centre
Dolphin Coast | RSA

Comments

Popular Posts